Authentic Connections Counseling Center is looking for therapists to join our team!
We are currently looking for clinicians to see 25-28 clients a week. The most clinical need right now is for couples, teens and children.
We also have a leadership position of Clinical Director open right now for an experienced clinician with supervisory experience. This position would see around 18-20 clients a week and do around 3-5 hours a week of Clinical Director duties. Please include in your resume if this is something you would be interested in pursuing.
- Steady stream of referrals (plan on it taking an average of about 3-4 months to be at full capacity)
- Competitive compensation
- A Virtual Assistant who answers calls and schedules intake appointments
- Clinical Supervision
- Team consultations
- Supportive and fun team environment
- Team meetings monthly for connection, trainings, soul care, consultation.
- Leadership team of CEO, Clinical Director, Practice Manager and Team Leads
- Comfortable office space
- Team Retreats
- Soul Care for Therapists
- No insurance billing
- Birthday and work anniversary gifts
- Flexible scheduling
Pay & Benefits:
* This is a W-2 employee position with commission based salary. We are a fee for service based practice. 45%-50% commission rates.
* Paid sick time, medical benefits, and generous time off policy.
*Current State of Colorado license
*Willing to build up to work 25-28 hours per week
*Master’s or Doctorate degree in a mental health field
For Clinical Director Position:
This is an hourly stipend position and will report to the CEO. Compensation for Clinical Director role is a stipend paid out at each pay period on top of the therapist compensation. Candidate must be willing to see 18-20 clients a week along with the 3-5 hours a week of the Clinical Director duties. Ideal candidate will have 2 years supervisory experience and be independent, driven, collaborative, and enhance our fun, connected, and positive, spiritually minded group of clinicians.
Please Note: We are aware that when you look at our team page, you will see that it is entirely Caucasian as well as all women. That is not on purpose. We would like to have clinicians of color as well as some men to join our team. We would like to serve more clients of color since research shows clients tend to do better and last longer with clinicians of similar ethnic background. If you are a person of color, or a male therapist, we would love for you to consider our center as a place of employment.
Send cover letter and CV to [email protected]