Authentic Connections Counseling Center is looking for therapists to join our team!
We are currently looking for clinicians to see 22-28 clients a week. The most client need right now is for couples, teens and children.
- Steady stream of referrals (plan on it taking an average of about 4 months to be at full capacity)
- Competitive compensation
- A Virtual Assistant who answers calls and schedules intake appointments
- Clinical Supervision
- Team consultations
- Supportive and fun team environment
- Team meetings monthly for connection, trainings, soul care
- Leadership team of CEO, Clinical Director, and Practice Manager
- Comfortable office space
- Team Retreats
- Soul Care for Therapists
- No insurance billing
- Birthday and work anniversary gifts
- Flexible scheduling
Pay & Benefits:
* This is a W-2 employee position with commisssion based salary. We are a fee for service based practice. 45%-50% commission rates.
* Paid sick time, medical benefits, and generous time off policy.
*Current State of Colorado license
*Willing to build up to work 22-28 hours per week
*Master’s or Doctorate degree in a mental health field
Please Note: We are aware that when you look at our team page, you will see that it is entirely Caucasian as well as all women. That is not on purpose. We would like to have clinicians of color as well as some men to join our team. We would like to serve more clients of color since research shows clients tend to do better and last longer with clinicians of similar ethinic background. If you are a person of color, or a male therapist, we would love for you to consider our center as a place of employment.
Send cover letter and CV to [email protected]