Do you need support, but can’t find a therapist to fit what you are looking for? Are the in-person appointments just too far to drive? Or maybe you are a busy stay-at-home or working parent and don’t have the time to drive across town for an appointment. Likewise, may you live in a more rural area, or maybe you prefer to just do things virtually. Whatever your reason for considering online therapy, we get it!
We Offer Online Therapy in Buena Vista, CO
The team at our Castle Rock-based counseling center loves the town of Buena Vista. In fact, it is one of our very favorite mountain towns. We know it well as most of us have camped or hiked near Mount Princeton. The views of the collegiate peaks range from the town park and town soccer fields. Views for days!!! Further, we, along with many others, have rafted on your Arkansas River since it is the most popular whitewater rafting river in the United States.
However you use the Arkansas River (which offers everything from scenic float trips to class V rafting adventures, kayaking, paddle boarding, or just relaxing hikes near the shores) we get that you may still not have the freedom internally that you long for. All the thrills of the class V rafting still don’t take care of the anxiety you may feel or the feeling of “just not cutting it.”
We recommend spending some time at the beautiful Wrights Lake, (located in the lower Chalk Creek Canyon in Nathrop, CO just outside of Buena Vista). Between the breathtaking views and sounds of the river nearby, this lake offers so much serenity. Fishermen and fisherwomen as well as an occasional paddle boarder are common sights. Check out why we recommend getting outside can be good for your mental health. https://authenticconnectionscounseling.com/why-hiking-is-good-for-your-mental-health/
Online Therapy in Buena Vista, CO Can Help
We are aware that life still happens, even in the beautiful town of Beuna Vista, CO. And our therapists are here to help you through it all using online therapy. We look at online therapy in Buena Vista as a way to enhance your emotional wellness and round out the lifestyle you are desiring.
What are the benefits of online therapy in Buena Vista?
- Online therapy allows us to provide counseling and therapy to our clients via live video conferencing. This can be done anywhere you have a computer or smartphone as long as you reside in the state of Colorado.
- Appointments using online therapy can be very beneficial if getting to a traditional in-person appointment is not convenient, or you simply just don’t want to.
- Our online therapy solution allows you to schedule an appointment directly online and have the entire therapy session take place digitally.
- Research shows that online therapy is just as effective as in-person sessions.
- You chose to live in a beautiful mountain town for a reason. But this doesn’t mean you have to drive long hours for the therapist that is right for you. Online therapy gives you more options!
- Meeting with an online therapist gives you options for counselors who specialize in what you are needing. Our practice provides many therapy services including EMDR and trauma therapy, and depression and anxiety treatment. Further, we provide couples therapy, therapy for grief and loss, and prenatal and postpartum support.
- Your time is valuable. And your emotional wellness is valuable. You can take a raft down the river, or go fishing AND see your therapist virtually all in the same day due to the ease of online therapy in Buena Vista, CO.
Begin Online Therapy in Buena Vista, CO
As Coloradans, many of us appreciate the healing nature of the outdoors. With that being said, you still deserve to carve out a special time to get the support you need from an experienced online therapist. If you are ready to make time for yourself and your mental health with online therapy, follow the steps below.
- Give us a call at (720) 370-3010 x100.
- Speak with our Intake Coordinator about setting up an initial appointment.
- Start exploring your mental health and get the support you deserve.
Other Services at Authentic Connections Counseling Center
The team of therapists at our Castle Rock, CO-based counseling center truly cares about your mental health. To tend to your unique needs, we offer a variety of therapy services. These include but are not limited to anxiety treatment, EMDR, teen counseling, and more. We are excited to continue to provide accessible therapy services with online therapy in Colorado.