- Do you feel stuck?
- Has your motivation been lacking?
- Do things that you enjoyed before just don’t seem that enjoyable anymore?
- Have friends or family been mentioning that you are “just not yourself” anymore?
- Are you having a hard time getting out of bed in the morning?
- Do you find yourself stuck in your head with negative thoughts?
- Or maybe you have been contemplating “What’s the point anymore?”
- Have you started medications to help and they just aren’t helping?
These could be signs of depression. Our therapists at Authentic Connections not only offer a safe and healing atmosphere to talk about what is going on, but also look beneath to the core issues as to what is causing the depression.
Depressive symptoms have been shown to decrease through therapy as you learn to heal and cope. Our therapists also offer….
- Healing and coping with depression, bipolar and other mood disorders
- Learning how to live fully in spite of your struggle with depression
- A variety of coping skills with a blend of numerous modalities such as mindfulness, cognitive behavioral, emotional regulation, DBT, spiritual direction, EMDR, supportive, relational- focused, creative arts, and trail therapy
- A treatment plan to fit what you individually need. Not every person experiences depression the same way.
- Do you have a close friend or family member with a mood disorder? We help you journey through that relationship and navigate healthy decisions.