Dawn Gabriel, MA, LPC is the Founder & CEO of Authentic Connections Counseling Center and host of Faith Fringes Podcast. She has over 15 years of diverse experience in the clinical mental health world.
Dawn is passionate about coming alongside fellow therapists to grow or re-define your private practice by focusing on what is authentic and value centered to you. She will work with you to create a specific action plan to get you to where you want to be. Dawn believes that you are more than just a therapist and addresses all the things surrounding starting or growing a practice like:
- Limiting beliefs, fears, and self-sabotage
- Starting a private practice
- Relocating a practice
- Moving from insurance to private pay
- Building and growing a private pay group practice
- 1099’s/Independent Contractors
- Team Culture
- Integrating Faith and Spirituality while still being ethical
- Maternity leave(s) planning
- Marketing & Networking including excellent community involvement
- Entrepreneurial Roller Coaster
- Imposter Syndrome
- Compassion fatigue & Burnout
- Soul Care & Spiritual Direction
- EMDR from a positive psychology perspective
- The Therapist Matrix
To schedule a pre-consultation call today to work with Dawn.
Call/text: 303-842-0041 or email: [email protected]
Dawn is the host of Faith Fringes podcast where she creates an engaging space for spiritual explorers who value curiosity and judgement free zone to connect with God outside of traditional norms. She offers Soul Care Days in Colorado and Soul Care Retreats Nationwide.
For Community & Business Owners!
Dawn is highly involved in the Castle Rock Chamber as an Ambassador and is on the Board of Directors. She is available to come and speak to your team, clients, leadership, and retreats. If you don’t see a topic below that you want, please contact her and she can customize to your needs.
Stress & Anxiety Management
Grief & Loss
Soul Care & Spiritual Direction
Self Care for the Therapist (and other helping professions)
Trauma, PTSD, EMDR
Coping after Covid
Call Dawn at 303-842-0041 or email her at [email protected]