Every family has its own unique “dance”. The dance pattern can be beautiful and enriching, or sometimes painful and damaging. Most family dances are a mixture of both. Our families can be the greatest source of support, comfort, love, and joy. Adversely, family can also be a large source of pain, conflict, tension, and grief. Family therapy is a great resource to help you weather such difficult seasons of life. Here at Authentic Connections Counseling, we desire to help families achieve health and wholeness.
- Provide a safe, nurturing space to verbalize hurts
- Explore unloving patterns of relating
- Explore family roles, rules, and behavior patterns
- Mediate and resolve relational conflict
- Develop new communication and behavioral patterns
- Help heal emotional wounds
- Journey with families through crises